Monday, February 16, 2015

Lands, Rumors, and Items!

Hey Jammers! Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, I was using a different computer! The latest RIM is a Rare Heart Cape! Pretty cool, although I agree with Cloudclaws, author of "Animal Jam River": AJHQ should be a bit more creative, not just re-color the items. Getting off topic here! Anyway, in JMC, Heart Earmuffs, Cupid Wings, the Curly Wing and the Hat and Curly Wig have returned! Lol, to be honest, I think that the Hat and Curly Wig would be a GREAT George Washington costume! I even used it on time as exactly that! The JMF items are the returned Heart Table, Heart Welcome Mat, Heart Tree, and, here is a surprise, THE CHERRY TREE! I thought this item was BETA! REALLY COOL, but I think AJHQ should REALLY quit re-releasing Beta items. Now I also have to take the Heart Tree out of my Beta-themed den l:1
NVM, it was never in the den at all! Oopsie... heheheh... :b

Well Jammers, not much else are in the stores of Jamaa, no new Jamaa Journal either. But I DO want to show you Jammers something. Have any of you gotten into the world "Aldan"? As you can see, it seems to ALWAYS be full, making it the most popular world.


It's kinda annoying, in my opinion. But, after it pops up the "Room is Full" icon after clicking Aldan, if you click the Temple of Zios, you CAN usually go there! Now, if you go, however, there is usually a BIG crowd of Jammers, 10 or more, wearing Headdresses, Spike Collars, Top Hats, and other Beta or unreleased clothing items, trading with each other and advertising things at their den or another den.
Please note that the top picture is separate and was NOT taken on the same day as the bottom picture.
Lol, random warning!

It's really kinda cool, except be prepared for any rude or disapproving Jammers: most of these Jammers have many rares and Betas, and may not like anything you have to offer for an item. Just ignore any rude Jammers, or just walk away.

I was kinda bored one day, so I decided to take some pictures of popular items on trade lists in Jamaa!
Elf Tail Armor (Beta, White) Seen all colors
Worn Blanket (Black) Seen all colors
Rare Spiked Collar (short and long) Seen all colors
Mask (Red and White, Beta) Seen all colors
Founder's Hat
Friendship Top Hat (Rare) Seen all Rare Friendship items

 There is lots more too, but I am too LAZY! LOL!
I am sure almost ALL you Jammers have heard the rumors about breaking the ice and bridge at Coral Canyons and Mt. Shiveer? Well Jammers, don't let other ppl discourage you, because check out this passage IN FINE PRINT written by AJHQ! Lol!


Isn't that cool! If you don't see it, lemmie explain it. Some Jammers say that the bridge and ice will NEVER break and NEVER has. Well, AJHQ is hinting that it IS possible to break those things! Some Jammers even say they HAVE broken it, but be careful, some are just lying! 
Anywho, I gtg Jammers, so remember toooooo...
J
JA
JAM
JAM O
JAM ON
JAM ON! 

P.S. Lol, always wanted to do that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D