Saturday, February 7, 2015

New Animal, Den Items, and more!

What's up Jammers? Have you all heard the pawsome news? OWLS ARE FINALLY HERE!!! These new arrivals are, yes, TEN DIAMONDS (I bet many Jammers were disappointed...), but they are SUPER cool!


 They can even join The Forgotten Desert now! I do not have an owl yet, on account of I only have 5 Diamonds ( D:), but I DID get a few owls to show me the actions! Thank you mumu159, mommy858, and 1mmjj2 for letting me feature you! Here are the owl actions!

Avatar Picture: (BTW, I don't know the username of this owl, but it doesn't matter for this picture!)

Sit:
Dance:
Sleep:
Hop:
Play:
Lol, their dancing is pretty good, although it looks surprisingly like how the EAGLES dance...
I like the Avatar picture, they look okay when they are first bought too (shown in avatar pic.).
I think it looks pretty cute how they sleep, but why on the ground? Maybe because eagles already took the cloud idea? 
They hop okay, though I must admit, I'm not usually THAT impressed with the Hop action (except Arctic Wolves, so graceful!) 
And their playing is HILARIOUS! I love how they do what is shown in "Out On A Limb", even the swirly eyes! Lol! 

So Jammers, how many of you voted in the Den Theme contest? Apparently, the chosen theme is...
Pizza Parlor!
I personally didn't really care for this theme, since the Ice Cream Parlor came out already, and it just didn't seem as creative as Deep Space, with all the metal gadgets, or the Art one, with all the paint splats on the wall... I voted for Art, but I guess I am disappointed with the Pizza Parlor because I like art and I kinda like space too. But actually, this Pizza theme isn't so bad! Here are all the new Pizza Parlor items so far!

And this is what happens if you click on them (Pizza boxes not included, it gives you a piece of pizza that floats by you):


I like the Huge Pizza Table! Lol, there's enough for everybody! And, the leaked photo of the Pizza Parlor Statue thing was TRUE! Though, it said it cost 5 gems, but on AJ, it says 650, darn... And, those Pizza Boxes don't look the est, with the grease and all... Anyway, February 10 is apparently Safer Internet Day, and I hope they will come out with some Safe Internet items! And, another episode of Wild Explorers is now on AJHQ's blog, The Daily Explorer, and the character is...
CAMI!!! Yes, the Cami the Cami Frog was named after! Be sure to check it out! And finally, the last bit of news! Jammers have delivered over sixty-five MILLION valentines in Special Delivery! WOO HOO! Well Jammers, I think the RIM was the Rare Heart Antenna Headband, and now, I guess there's nothing left to do but to say...
PARTY HARD!
FIGHT THE SCAMMERS!
and...
JAM ON!!!
P.S. The new JMC items are a Chef's Hat, Heart Balloon, Heart Scarf, and the Right and Left Friendship Necklaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D