Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Lion, The Glitch, and the Wardrobe!

EEK! It's late!!! Sorry for being so late! BTW, this post will have A LOT MORE THAN JUST ONE glitch, and there is NOTHING about a wardrobe in it, I just wanted to do a pun sort of thing, LOL! And, the item in JMF that is new is the returning KOI POND! I liked it when it was "beta" or as it is REALLY CALLED "out of stores" but too late now.

Soo, I renewed my membership, and I got ten diamonds! So I got a LION! I made it one of those mythical lions that are golden and have wings:


Cool huh? So, when I was playing Best Dressed, I discovered that when you put an Army Hat on a lion, it turns into an unreleased color of the Polka Dot Tuxedo Jacket! See?

Although, once you X out of Change Your Looks, it shows an Army Helmet again.This glitch also works on Polar Bears: If you put Mystical Wings on it, it shows them as you walk around as an unreleased color of Epic Dragon Wings!

And here are my promised glitches!

 In this one, which still works (for now), it shows EVERY item as a RARE AND DIAMOND SHOP item when you go on Recycle Items!
 This one can be done by changing into another underwater animal, then climbing the ladder as it is still changing your animal. You can not see what you typed, but you CAN do all the underwater actions, plus, confuse on WONDER people!
Here, I was playing Best Dressed, when a tiger joined. When it was time to vote, it seemed he was dressed, but he stayed black THE WHOLE TIME, and no one was allowed to vote for him! Weird!

 And lastly, this weird bunny glitch EVERY AJ blogger has been talking about! It has been said that if you tried to purchase a TIGER, this BUNNY with a UNRELEASED FLOWER PRINT would show up! Then, if you clicked Next, it blocked your name suggestions!
Uhh, okay bunny, can you MOVE? That's just rude. LOL! Though, I tried to see if this glitch still worked...

It didn't. Poo.


Well Jammers, all I need to say NOW, is that I will find a way to post some of my NEW ANIMOTO videos on here sometime, so stay tuned, AAANNNDDD...


JAAAAAAAAAAAM
ONNNNNNNNNNN!
!!!!!!!!!

(Hehe!) (I put 11 exclamations, Ns, and As, cuz I am 11)

-swirlshine(theblogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D