Sunday, March 8, 2015

Updates and Firefly's Story: Part 3

Hey Jammers! Today's new items are the Clover Top Hat, Shamrock Glasses, Clover Balloon, and Clover Bracelet in JMC, and the JMF items are a Painted Rainbow, Painted Heart, Paint marks, Paint Mixer, Paint Paw Prints, Painter's Tarp, Painter's Ladder, Paint Buckets, Paint Splat, and Paint Roller and Tray. See the connection? Yep, that's right, the PAINTERS THEME has come out! Second most votes, woo hoo! Anyway, have you all played Lucky Clovers yet? It's awesome! The point is to collect these little clover keys in all the clover patches, use them to unlock chests, and after you open all the chests, you get a key for the EPIC CHEST! AJHQ even hints that you can win SPIKED WRISTBANDS AND SPIKED COLLARS FROM THE EPIC CHEST! Cool huh? Here are some shots of me playing it!
 The map is shaped like a Four Leaf Clover
 Hello little frog!
 I'm Dorthy... umm... the wizard? LOL, JK!
 These are what the keys look like, remember to pick them up by touching the paw icon!
After you touch the paw icon, the key will float by you until you use it on a chest
 Yes, this game has little burrows, just like Special Delivery!
And this place is where you need four people to dance on the clovers (not shown) to make some stairs and get up on the islands, though eagles and owls don't need to do that!

I will say, though, this game is SO TRICKY, I couldn't even find the last two keys! Then, for some reason, I made this my screensaver:
Gee, now I will always be reminded of my recent failure. LOL! Cute though, so I just did it anyway!
Did you Jammers here the news? LIONS ARE COMING BACK! YAY! I really needed a Lion!
And, have you noticed? NO MORE SNOW IN THE TOWNSHIP! Everything is beautiful, vine-y, and spring-y!
 A nice little resting bench!
 Wow, so many people! Love how the diamond shop GLOWS!
AJHQ even changed our original Jamaa Township Fountain!
Yes, Snow Leopards ARE endangered now :,( 
But, on the bright side, Super PI day is coming... have no idea what that even means or IS... but cool!

Okay Jammers, I better hand this over to Mythical, she has been excited to share the ending of her story with you!

Hello Jammers! Firefly here! So, where did I leave off last? Oh yes, when Liza told me to come with her! Ok, so anyways...
After Liza took me away, it turns out she led me to a little tent, where I met Graham, Peck, Sir Gilbert, Cosmo, and the other Alphas of Jamaa. They told me that the creatures I was with were phantoms, and that they were the creatures who wanted to claim Jamaa for their king. Suddenly, Liza silenced the other alphas and turned to face me. "Mythical, there are some phantoms hidden in Jamaa as spies, but... not even Amelia can seek where they are. "Do you think that... maybe you can try finding them for us?" I stared at Liza breathlessly, surprised that she would send me on a mission when she barely knew me. "Well...Okay." I replied. The Alphas cheered joyfully as I flew off to search.
After one whole hour, I had found nothing. I wanted to give up, leave Jamaa, and fly back into the wings of my parents, but a small part of me knew that I would never return to my home. Plus, all the Alphas were counting on me... I just couldn't let them down. So I kept searching, trying my hardest all night, carrying a torch to light my way, because Jamaa was darker than where I came from. 

The next morning, tired-eyed, I fluttered up to the tent, grasping 5 phantoms tied tightly together with a thick rope. The Alphas looked at me in shock for a second, then Peck cheered and the others joined in. "You know," said Liza, putting a paw on my shoulder, "Owls will be coming to Jamaa soon, and they can not come without an Alpha to guide them." I looked at her in confusion. Liza laughed warmly and said " Mythical... do you want to be an Alpha?" I stared at Liza ad the other Alphas wide-eyed, not knowing what to say for a long period of time. Then, finally, I looked Liza straight in the eye and said, "Yes, I would, thank you Liza." The Alphas looked at me in pride, and I knew that now, this was my home, and I would stay in it for as long as I could.


So that's how I came to Jamaa. As for how I became Firefly, ever since I searched for those phantoms, the Alphas and my closest friends have called me "Firefly", because I flew in the night with fire (the torch). I hope my story continues for a LONG time, and I know that I will have another adventure very, very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D