Monday, February 29, 2016

The WAY-TOO-FROGGY Leap Year Party

Hiyoo! So turns out I WASN'T back in 45 minutes, hahaha...oops. Anyway, here's the party review!
 You spawn here, with the Sarepia Forest music playing in the background. A strange music choice, I would've chosen something more like the Spring Festival music, but we can't change that now.
 A nice little resting spot.
 Giant frog eyeballing me like I'm an alien.
 Here's me going up the ladder.
 Then you see...that. The shop. I would expect some people to comment about the vine on here but I'm saying it anyway.
WHAT
ARE
THOSE!?
 You are KIDDING me. AJHQ tod us we would have so-called RARE ITEMS at this party! Instead we get creepy-eyed dolls, chubby-frog lamps, and a chair where you sit on a frog's TOUNGE. I'm VERY disappointed in AJHQ this year, as well as many others, on this.  If you actually like these items, great! Remember, this is just my opinion! That's what blogs are for, right?

 Going to the next floor
 Obsessive frog theme again, but it is pretty organized! Then ya see it!! The CLOTHES shop! Surely that shop will hold the good items!!
 NOPE. Honestly, the ONLY thing I liked, and bought, at this party, was the Fluffy Fox Head. Though why not just call it FLUFFY Fox HAT? The "Head" part sounds like a fox's head was made into this...;-;
 This room is pretty, despite the creepy nesting doll. THOSE EYES THOUGH! O.O
Sliding down a sliiiide!!

 Ouch, I think my wing got caught on that branch!
 And ya land here! Loving the slide! :P
Why AJHQ, just...why. The frog's like " Erm so butiful!!" 
Everyone else: Yeah...no.



Welp, there's your review! I honestly rate this party a...5.5. I would have LOVED to see some brand new items that were NOT creepy, chubby, or gross, or recolored and renamed. I also think AJ went a bit (haha a BIT?) overboard with the frog theme. Yeah, leap year, frogs leap, haha, we got the pun from the party-tag-thingy AJHQ! 
And the music was not very fitting. But it was still a pretty cute party! I only wish I had joined in 2012, not 2013, so that I could've been to the first one as well. :1


That's all for today! Remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON! 


19 comments:

  1. I kinda agree.Wouldn't it be AMAZING if AJHQ added a Leap Year Spike? Or the unreleased cactus hat? They replaced all these things with...froggiez? But the frogzillas are rather cute, in my opinion. I also believe that the party is beautiful, but the items are not as good as I thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the big frogs are kinda funny, especially the ones with weird faces! XD! I pretty much agree on the party being good but the items not too.

      Delete
    2. A Leap Year Spike... not a bad idea!

      Delete
  2. This is my opinion.

    The cute cat hat is.. Cute, but members,

    The Fox Hedis ugly (too me), no offence, it just looks wierd...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the kitty hat is fairly cute to me too! The little fangs
      /\ - /\

      Delete
  3. Swirlshine I know u won't approve this but do u like tangled?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I haven't watched the movie for a couple years, but I have watched it, and it was a good movie. I love the songs though!

      Delete
    2. It is my favorite movie but why did they make Rapunzel so ugly at the end?!?!?!

      Delete
    3. Lol, I honestly don't know. Disney is weird sometimes XD

      Delete
  4. Lol swirlshine I set ur goat pic as my tablet background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luckily the items are rare now :T
    But I insist there should be a spike or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. The post I ever read of WJN. XD You've grown so much.

    My wittle Swirl all grown up. :') XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yep! I'm glad I've improved!

      Delete
    2. *face palms* I literally meant to say that it was the FIRST post I even read of WJN. XD

      Delete
    3. XDD!

      TYPOS!!!! OH THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D