Saturday, May 7, 2016

Random Things I Randomly Had On My Computer

HIIIIIIII! I'm back (to haunt your soul!)! Just kidding, I can't haunt souls. I don't even think I can "haunt" real people in real life. At least, I can't creep them out very well...
Well, that was an... interesting way to start this post.
Well, anyway, today I'm gonna post some random screenshots that I have had in my files for a while. Most screenshots I take I intend to use for this blog, but I never get around to posting them. But, since there's not really anything new to post about in Jamaa today (except the return of Elf Tail Armor, but I don't do item posts), so I figured "Why not"? So here ya go!



 I just realized it looks like my floating sword is stabbing into the couch. O.O
 Another chat with an AJHQ avatar. WHY WON'T SHE SPEEAK!!!?
 Okay, does anyone else agree with me that this is the MOST DANGEROUS ITEM ON AJ EVER?! I mean, it's a pretty sword and all, but SERIOUSLY, they had to make it sticking out like that?! I'm surprised no one has gotten impaled yet. Yeah, I'm not buying one of these anytime soon. Pretty, but hazardous.
 Um. Okay then.
 XD! This brings back memories...of about a month and a half ago! My sister said she was at a "talent show", so I followed her, and these two animals were doing a play. The fox was some princess who wanted "to go outside" and " to be free", and the wolf...I...Oh, he was the dad! But yeah, I saw this part and started cracking up. I dunno why, but it was so funny to me and my sister! I gave those two a standing ovation, XD!
 Why do people these days think others are this gullible?
 I'm sure you will, green-bunny-with-round-glasses.
 I got this in late April, I think. I was like " #1. Everyone has already seen or been to the April Fools Party already, #2. Waaay too late for an April Fools joke, and #3. That message was not convincing AT ALL. I mean, why would AJHQ send a message saying they canceled a party?"
 Ah, the jibberish talk of way-too-serious Clanners. That wasn't even proper grammar...
 No, really!?
 I honestly don't know.
O.O   Um.

 No, I have not seen "grandmas teeth".
 Hehe, the one saying that was me! To answer the question you all were going to ask, which is "Why are you dressed up like that?", I was at Nafaria9's party, and we were going around as "WeirdClan", doing random things. XD!
 Good for you.
Two places I randomly found in Crystal Sands where you can stand off in the sky or the background or whatever. 

Two of the new plaques, found in Wisteriamoon's den ( I was bored, okay?), that AJHQ recently released. Just think, maybe one day, I'll have the YouTube one... That'd be AWESOME!

Yeah, I saw the real Wootmoo once. But Since others saw him, he was mobbed by fangirls. Ugh, I hate when people beg for an autograph. 

 Den bets, huh? I'll keep my eyes peeled.
 I don't think that is how Clan leaders are supposed to look, heart-patched-bunny-with-a-pink-tie.
 What bunnies looked like in the headshot picture of your animal when you put a phantom mask on. Looked. Now AJHQ has made it so no clothes show up in the headshot picture anymore. Gee, thanks AJ.
 Okay then.
 TMI person, TMI.
 TMI again. No one needed to know that your "eye was goopy".
 Darling? Not everyone is a "darling", girl. And nice try, but no one will trade you just because you said darling.
 Some randomness I found in that Epic Wonders Walk-In-Closet. Mini floating Dragonfly Wings, a dress that looks like it is for humans only, and some weird booties that look like they have webbed-feet-thingies.
 The most POINTLESS ITEM EVER CREATED!!! This even beats out the Golden Cushion and the Stone Rug ( more about those on my next post)! Who would want to rest on a STONE COUCH!?
 I'm glad AJHQ is replying on their blog, and being humorous about it, too!
 I doubt that'll convince anyone.
 Yes. Yes I did. ( He didn't say it to me though.)

 These were in Jammer Central. The first one is A-MAZ-ING, and the second is so beautiful!!
Quite true, quite true indeed!








Ohh I so BADLY want to post more, but I think that's quite enough pictures for one post! Guess I'll wrap this up by saying...
Remember to PARTY HARD, BE RANDOM ( :P), and...
JAM OOOOOOONNN!




16 comments:

  1. Nup, That floating death sword is getting ready (for a long time...) to stab the kitty's tail! Bad kitty!

    Anyways, Stone Chouches are not useless!

    They can be used to decieve, and to annoy guests and for dropping on flower pot heads!

    I'm rambling. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new viewer and I think your very funny! Just curious, are there any other authors on your blog? Or are you the only one? Keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you tuned in to this page! Nope, at the moment I am the only author, but I try my best to keep this blog updated! :)

      Delete
    2. Well you're doing a great job! Thanks for answering my question :-)

      Delete
  3. XD Daddy I m sitting on a stone couch! It' gonna kill me. AHHH!!!!! So hard! Why ajhq why would u do something like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because they decided to make Golden Cushions and Stone Rugs too, so when you fall on your face, you'll break it! YAY! ):1
      But iLoppio has a point, they can be used to drop on and to annoy people! XD!

      Delete
  4. XD These pictures are too funny! I love reading posts like these. XD Btw, did you know that I took a pic of that Dream art?! I also loved it! XP Hee, and after I read this post, I was looking for my comment on a Daily Explorer post and took a few pics of answers AJHQ replied with. XD They are so funny sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, that's weird we both found it huh? And yeah, I like how AJHQ is being silly when replying now! ;D

      Delete
  5. Lol, the winged-doctor thing XD
    Anyways, this is random, BUT...



    AJCC IS BAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so funny XD. I have loads of screenshots on my laptop as well. I have the intention of posting them but I know I'll never get around to it.. maybe I should create a post similar to this one.. like a screenshot dump.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yeah! I like posts like that because it's just fun ( and funny) to see what other people found on AJ sometimes! :P

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D