Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I Made One Of My Best Masterpieces Today!

Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the finished product, but this is the ALMOST finished product! I ended up smearing the lines on the fox and the hat to give it a softer feel. :)

Anyways, I want to hear you guys' opinions on this artwork! Do you like it? Do you have some tips for my next work of art? Please tell my what you think in the comments!

Note:  The picture is intended to be a fox, looking up at a "mysterious animal", who put the feather hat on her head. Yes, I know, when I type it, it sounds weird, but it is meant to be kinda mystical. Oh, and yes, the paw is supposed to be kinda transparent and colorful.

See you soon, AJammers! Oh, one more thing! I bought a lot of AJ toys today! I will post pics of them when I get 'em! Just a tip, though, if you want the cheapest prices, check your local Walmart's website! They sold single toys for about $7, while eBay had them for $10 and above. Most of the toys on eBay and Amazon are expensive, so I only bought a penguin figurine, and one Adopt-A-Pet blind bag. I think it should be called a blind BOX, ( Or a blind...um...den? Blind house?) since, you know, they don't exactly come in a bag, but hey, I'm not gonna mess with the original name. 

Anyways, NOW I'm done! See you all tomorrow! ;)

14 comments:

  1. This drawing is so cool!! And I like the mystery paw idea!
    Lucky u, u can buy AJ toys. My sister and I want to add some money on our dad's bank account so we can buy ours as well, but he's afraid he will spend it by accident DX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      XD! Remind him from time to time! :P

      Delete
  2. I'm tired so I don't feel like providing constructive criticism.

    So I'll provide DESTRUCTIVE criticism ):DD

    The "mystical creature"s paw looked like a shapeless blob, or star thingy at first. After your helpful explaination it came together nicely.

    Sort of.

    Work on making more shapefull blobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XDD

      I'm actually very thankful for your critiques, though! You help me by telling me where I should improve. And you're right, to others, the paw may very well look like a blob. I'll work on shading and other ways to make paws actually look like...paws. Hehe!
      But yeah, thanks for your tips!

      Delete
  3. That's an awesome masterpiece! Your art is so great. The fox reminds me of my buddy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!! YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB, SWIRL!!! :O I love the fox and the sky and EVERYTHING! ^-^ I wish I could draw that good. XD And ack! The ears have fluffiness!!! HOW DO YOU DO THAT SO PERFECTLY?!! Gah, I need to know your ways, Master Swirly! XD Teaccchhh meeee!
    :O I am jelly. XD I want toys badly. Why must my Walmart only get them in August. I will continue my Walmart War. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It took a while!
      XD! * Speaks in wise old man voice* You shall become my young grasshopper, and I shall be your Sensei...
      XDDD

      Delete
    2. I'll bet it did! :o
      XD *speaks in squeaky, 'young' voice* Thank you, Sensei Swirl. I will begin training right away!
      XDD

      Delete
  5. ALSO:
    OMG they did it... they ACTUALLY did it!!! THEY ARE RELEASING TURQUOISE SPIKED COLLARS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turquoise Spiked Collars!? WHERE!? WHERE ARE THEY!? WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS?! ON AJ, OR ON PLAY WILD!? WHERE!?

      Why am I freaking out over this... XD
      Anyway, where did you hear about this?

      Delete
  6. The secrect to drawing/speedpainting is to make it unlike AJ foxes and IRL foxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! I'll keep that in mind next time I make some online art!

      Delete
  7. They said they will be releasing new (diamond) spikes, such as dark pink, purplish-black, ice white and...TURQUOISE!! Yay!! My leapyear idea got heard!! Oh, they said that on their instagram.

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D