Friday, June 2, 2017

Leaving

Hello everyone! No, the title does NOT mean that I'm leaving AJ or the blogging community! I'll probably never leave those 2 things... XD!

Anyways, this is a short little post-thing that explains why I'll be gone for a while.

This upcoming Monday, I will be leaving to go to the camp I visit every summer. I'm not allowed to use electronics there, so that's why I won't be posting or even going on AJ for a while. However, it's not for a month or anything! I'll only be gone 6 days, meaning I'll be back before I even miss the deadline for JM! 

I WILL be at a sleepover this Saturday, though. Just informing ya. :)


But yeah. Anyways, I won't be gone long! All I ask is that you don't get scared when you can't get ahold of me for a while, XD!
Also...
NO MAKING ANY MORE BLOGGER MEMES WITHOUT ME!
XD!


Seriously, though. I need to stay caught up with all the inside jokes. XD!


Oh, one more thing! Since I'll be gone Saturday and packing Sunday, I'll be posting JM tomorrow so that you all will have a chapter to enjoy this week. :D




See you guys later! (BTW, I will make a quick little post that says something like "I'm leaving now" or whatever on Monday, just so you all know. I will be active tomorrow, though.)





-Swirl































P.S.  JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!



10 comments:

  1. Going to miss you Swirl D: D: :'( I hope you have fun at your sleepover, and on your trip :') Going to miss you sooo much :'(
    And we will try not to make any blogger memes without you X'D A new meme is banana sewing though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Sarah!

      *Hugs* I won't be gone long! :D

      XD! Just as long as you don't sew any banana MEMES while I'm gone... XDD!

      Delete
  2. Awww, I'll miss you a lot! D: But I hope you have LOADS of fun because camp is fun and you're fun. XDDD

    I'll be waiting to hang out with you when you come back! ^-^

    *huggles*

    PS. THANKS FOR HANGING OUT YESTERDAY!!! It was funnnnnn! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lost! ,:D

      *Huggles back* :D

      No problem! I'm glad we finally got to see each other again on AJ! ;)

      Delete
  3. ALSO!!! AMAZING MASTERPIECE!!!! :O One of these days, I want another masterpiece by you because YOU'RE SO GOOOOOOOOOD!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank yooou!

      You can ask for a copy of any of my recent Masterpieces any time you want! I have plenty of diamonds. :D

      Sadly, though, I don't think the Blogger Portal Masterpiece loads anymore... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! CURSE THE MASTERPIECE GLITCH!!!!!! ):l

      Delete
  4. Awww We'll miss you Swirl! Have fun! :D

    CUTE HUSKY, I NEED MAKE A PIXEL HUSKY MP. I WILL DO THAT AS SOON AS I FINISH MY POST I'M DOING RIGHT NOW LOL
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun Swirl! Can't wait to see you again when you get back!

    ReplyDelete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D