Sunday, November 19, 2017

Happy Birthday Lost!

Okay.
This is it.
The moment you've all been waiting for.

You Guys: What "moment we've all been waiting for?"


Okay, fine. The moment SOME OF YOU have been waiting for.


You Guys: You know that most of us don't know what you're talking about, right?


OKAY FINE! The moment ONE BLOGGER IN PARTICULAR has been waiting for!


You Guys: That's better!



XD!
Sorry- couldn't resist a traditional Swirlshine intro!


Anywho, before I get this post underway...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOST AND FLORAAA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOST AND FLORAAA
THIS SONG DOESN'T WORK WITH TWO NAMESSSSS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

In hindsight, maybe I should've just said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" instead. XDD!





Okay, so...
After almost two weeks of planning, drawing, and coloring...
I have FINALLY FINISHED...
LOST'S BIRTHDAY ART!


And here it it! *Whips away a sheet*

TA DA!

I hope you love it, Lost! It took me quite a while to complete, and I tried to add everything I could! Happy birthday once again- you're an outstanding blogger and an even more outstanding friend! :D



Okay, so for those of you waiting for an ACTUAL post by me, I have a full week off of school for Thanksgiving, so I'll have plenty of time to make maybe even more than one post! Just be patient- I promise I'll make one soon! :)
Also, Flora, since I saw your information late, I obviously don't have your birthday art yet. I'm sorry about that, DX! I WILL get it done, though, and I'll give it to you ASAP! Happy birthday to you as well- hope it's awesome! :D


Until next time, remember to PARTY HARD, wish Lost and Flora a happy birthday, and JAM ON, guys! Swirl.. OUT! 😉

P.S. Lost, if you want to see a part of the art a little closer, just tell me, and I'll gladly send you a picture! :)



9 comments:

  1. OMG I LOAF THAT SOOOOO MUCH!
    (I almost wanna ask if you can make me one for my birthday o,o) hehe ignore that I just wanna see another version of it XD
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ja!
      Of course I'll make you one of your bday Ja! I was planning to, hehe! :D

      Delete
  2. OM
    OM
    OM
    OM
    OM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    BEST.
    BIRTHDAY.
    EVER.

    THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING ARTWORK EVER!!!!!!! IT HAS WINTER AND MOCHA AND DANTDM'S SYMBOL AND PUGS AND PETER PAN HAT AND LINE AND TBS AS NEWT AND KITTEN-NORY FROM UPSIDE DOWN MAGIC AND MY BIRTHDAY DATE AND WORDS THAT DESCRIBE ME AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    I WILL LOVE THIS PIECE FOREVER. LITERALLY, IF SOMEONE ASKED ME TO DESCRIBE MYSELF, I'D SHOW THIS. THIS IS ME.

    *FANGIRLS FOREVER AND EVER*

    THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

      I'm so, so, SOOO happy you like it so much! It took me quite a while, but I tried to add as many things as I could that described you!
      I'm so glad this made your birthday extra-special! I seriously LOVE making my friends happy- so now I'm super happy as well, XDD!

      Thank YOU- this comment means more to me than I can express!! ,:D

      Delete
  3. That's really cool :o

    frickadoodledoo I would not have the patience to draw that much heh

    -kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D

      XDDD! It was kinda hard to complete, with school and everything getting in the way!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! That art is amazing!!! You are so talented! That picture is so perfect. <3 Seriously, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much Koolest! I'm so glad you like it! ,:D

      Delete

WJN Rules Of Commenting:
#1. Please do not comment anything rude, inappropriate, or offensive. If I do receive a comment like this, I won't approve it, so it won't be seen by others, but please don't even try.
#2. Please don't spam on here! It's fine if you advertise your blog, as long as it is Animal Jam related, of course, but too many times, over and over, gets really annoying.
#3. No personal comments please! If I get any comments asking me or someone else, for example, where they live or anything like that, I won't approve them.
#4. This is an Animal Jam Blog. Please don't try to advertise blogs that are not related to AJ, unless it's one I've visited before because there could be something inappropriate on it, even if you think it's safe.
#5. NO RUDE GOSSIP OR HATE OF ANY KIND, ESPECIALLY BEHIND OTHERS' BACKS!
#6. You must love puppies. MUST.
And #7. Follow rules 1-6, and have fun on the WJN! :D